Write exciting messages with this beautifully organized wooden alphabet stamp set.
It includes 56 letters (upper and lower case), punctuation marks and a 4-color stamp pad. Keep it neat in the convenient wooden storage tray.
• 56 high-quality rubber stamps with contoured wooden handles
• Set includes upper- and lowercase letters, plus period, exclamation mark, question mark, comma, apostrophe, and quote mark
• Stamp pad includes 4 colors of washable ink: red, blue, green and orange (packaging may vary)
• Housed in a sturdy wooden box for organization and storage
• Encourages letter and color recognition, hand-eye coordination and creative expression
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
• 4+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
• Ask the child to name the capital letters while placing the wooden stamps in alphabetical order from A to Z. Repeat the activity with the lowercase letters, placing each beneath its corresponding capital letter.
• Using the stamps, count with the child the number of letters in the alphabet.
• Stamp a series of capital letters, leaving space for the child to fill in the missing letters. Repeat the activity using the lowercase stamps.
• Stamp a pattern and ask the child to replicate the pattern, being sure the child matches the colors and letters.