All our travel Grobags have a special 2 way front zip to fit a 5 point travel harness meaning you can move your sleepy child from their car seat or pushchair straight into the cot without disturbing them.
The Grobag now has over 8 Mother and Baby Gold awards
Grobag started the baby sleep bag revolution back in 2000 as a result of Rob and Ouvrielle Holmes’ struggle to get their first son Sam to sleep at night. An Austrian sister-in-law introduced them to baby sleep bags, and after the amazing 12 hour sleep as a result, Grobag was born!
Our founders gave themselves a target of 10 years to get the UK from 0% to 80% baby sleeping bag usage, but managed it in just 5. Over 95% of parents in the UK now use baby sleep bags, making traditional top sheets and blankets a relic of the past. We are very proud to have changed the way that mums and dads put their babies to bed and continue to create products that genuinely make parenting easier.
We have a commitment to safer sleep and it has always been our top priority. The Gro Company has worked closely with The Lullaby Trust, (formerly FSID) from the very beginning. The charity works to promote Safer Sleep for babies and support for families.
We are extremely proud to have led the way in the development of the British Safety Standard (BS 8510:2009) to ensure millions of babies are put to bed safely. Grobags meet 100% of the standard, 100% of the time and if it doesn’t say Grobag it isn’t a Grobag.
• All Grobag Baby Sleep Bags can be machine washed at 40°C.
• As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Grobags to allow for up to 5% shrinkage.
• If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.
• When washing, keep the zip closed.
• Wash dark colours separately for the first few washes.
• To prevent colour run, hang out to dry straight away or tumble dry on a low setting (Please note Jacquard and Lightweave Grobags CANNOT be tumble dried).
• We also recommend that you wash your Grobag with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
• You can iron your Grobag on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth.
• Available in 1.0 & 2.5 tog warmth ratings.
• Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months.
• Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size.
• 100% cotton outer.
• Zip-click® feature on all sizes.
• Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat (Not Jacquard or Lightweave).
• Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes.
• European safety standard approved EN16781:2018 and Australian Safety Standard approved AS/NZS 1249:2003 (Travel) / AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Side Zip)
WARNING! Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot
• WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items (e.g. cot duvet)
• 0 - 36 months