- Mila & Moo offers free delivery to all major city centres for orders over R500.00
- Mila & Moo will charge R75.00 for orders under R500.00
- Free delivery does not apply if you live in an outlying area. A delivery fee of R75.00 will be applicable to orders being delivered to an outlying area.
- Free delivery does not apply to orders exceeding 20kg in weight (actual or volumetric). A delivery fee of R120.00 will be applied to all orders exceeding 20kg.
- Multiple delivery fees may be applied to an order based on the above criteria.
- Delivery charges will be calculated upon checkout and displayed in the order summary.
- Once your order is placed and paid for in full, it will be processed (picked and packed) within 3 business days.
- If a product is out of stock at the time of ordering, you will be notified accordingly. This can have an impact on the processing time of your order as we await your instruction on how we should proceed with the order.
- Once we complete the processing, your order will be handed over to our Courier partner for delivery. We will confirm delivery details by supplying a tracking number.
- Delivery by our Courier partner will take 2-5 business days depending on your location.
- Our Couriers are unable to deliver to a PO Box address. If a PO Box address is used as the delivery address your parcel will automatically be sent via the Post Office. Please take note that delivery times for PO Box addresses can take up to 10 business days.
- Delivery to outlying areas may take longer than 5 business days.
- If our Courier attempts to deliver your parcel and is unable to complete the delivery because you, or your designated recipient is unavailable or the courier is unable to access the property, you will be liable for all costs relating to the subsequent delivery attempts.
- Under no circumstances will Mila & Moo be held liable for any late deliveries for any reason whatsoever. We know however, that things sometimes go wrong and we will assist you to our best ability to track your delivery and make sure you receive your order as promptly as possible.
- If an attempt has been made to deliver your parcel and you could not accept the parcel, and afterwards request to cancel the order, you will be liable for the costs involved in attempting to deliver the parcel, even though you may not have paid a delivery fee when placing the order.
Products in transit are insured for a maximum of R1000.00. Neither Mila & Moo, or our Courier partner, will be liable for any losses relating to orders (or parts thereof) that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit, exceeding the value of R1000.00. Additional delivery insurance may be purchased.
Mila & Moo will send orders to almost all destinations in South Africa. Should you be from a neighbouring country, contact us directly so that we can discuss your order and delivery.