Undo a lock or latch, swing open the numbered door and count on finding fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this wooden play board and educational toy!
Build fine motor skills while learning colors, numbers, animals and more!
• Activity play board helps kids build dexterity as they figure out how 6 different latches work
• Smooth-sanded, solid-wood board features fun surprises behind the opening doors and windows
• Latches hook, snap, click, and slide
• Helps build fine and gross motor skills while little ones discover vibrant colors, numbers, animals, and more
• 3 - 6 years
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
• Find a specific colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)
• Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
• Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
• Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
• Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
• Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)