I learn to read and write at the age of three
Children associate letters, words and pictures by completing a rich and colourful alphabet. In addition, using the tracing method, he/she learns to write the words in small and capital letters. Thanks to the magic felt-tip pen, he/she can erase and refine the act of writing.
• Acquisition of first reading and writing skills
• Recognition of capital and small letters
• Development of fine manual skills and of eye-hand coordination
• 78 self correcting pieces
• 1 draw and erase felt-tip pen