How do I buy?
- Browse our range of products here.
- Select the quantity/size/design of the product that you would like to buy and click the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- Choose ‘Continue shopping’ or ‘Checkout’.
- When you are ready to check out, check ‘My Cart’ (top right) and click 'Checkout' or 'Review Cart'.
- Sign in or Register.
- Complete the contact, billing and delivery details.
- Tick to accept our Terms & Conditions.
- Select your payment option.
- Click "Submit my Order” and follow the appropriate payment prompts.
- Your order will be hand delivered via our courier company to your door. Delivery in South Africa is free*! Deliveries to very remote areas, which are not serviced by our Courier partner, will be delivered via 3rd Party Couriers and may delay the delivery time. *Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for free delivery criteria
Do I need to create an account to order?
You can check out as a guest, but we still require your billing and shipping details in order to deliver your package.
However, if you register, we will store your delivery and billing details and enable you to track your orders and view your order history. Register to create an account here.
How do I register?
Look for the My Account button in the top navigation bar and click Login or Register
Complete the required profile details and press register at the bottom of the page. Welcome!
Can I collect my order?
Unfortunately not. Mila & Moo doesn't have a physical store/collection point as yet. Orders are dispatched directly from our warehouse.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Once your order is placed and paid in full, it will be processed within three working days and handed over to our Courier partner for delivery. We will confirm delivery details by supplying an order/tracking number.
Deliveries to major city centres will take 2 - 5 working days. Please allow additional time for deliveries to outlying areas.
Certain items may require additional delivery time, please see the product description for any delivery time notifications.
It also happens that certain products are not immediately available upon placing your order. Although we do our best to avoid such situations, these do occur from time to time. We will advise you of the delay and where possible of the expected date for the items to be available again.
How do I pay?
We accepted a range of payment methods via the Payfast website. We also accept inter bank transfers (EFT's) to the Mila & Moo bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Are my credit card details safe?
Yes! Mila & Moo only stores your personal details on our servers. Your credit card details will be enter and stored on PayFast’s secure site. For more detail on PayFast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
Mila & Moo makes use of PayFast to collect all our online payments.
- If you have not used PayFast before you'll need to register on their page, but don't worry, it's a quick process. You only need to register once. Keep in mind that other online stores might also be using PayFast, so you might have registered before.
- If you have already registered with PayFast before, you can log into your PayFast account to complete the order payment.
PayFast uses 3D Secure: Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code. If you cart total exceeds R 1000.00 you might be asked to enter a password/pin. This is a security feature on your credit card. If you fill in the incorrect information or choose not to activate/register 3D Secure (if you've not yet done this before) the transaction will be cancelled immediately.
- You can activate/register 3D Secure with your bank. Alternatively you can register here.
Remember that this applies to all online purchases, not only purchases made from Mila & Moo. If you complete your password/pin successfully, the payment will be made and you'll automatically be redirected back to the Mila & Moo site.
Keep in mind that not all banks participate in 3D Secure, so you might not be asked to complete anything.
- For more information on 3D Secure or PayFast, click here.
Can I return a product?
Yes. If you’re not satisfied with the product and wish to return it, let us know why and we will honour your request and process your refund, subject to the conditions described in our Cancellation, Return and Refunds policy.
We will take every reasonable step to ensure we don’t send you damaged products. Should you wish to return an item that is damaged, and we are confident that the item was not damaged due to your error; we will gladly replace the product, subject to the conditions described in our Cancellation, Return and Refunds policy.
I have a voucher from Mila & Moo, how do I claim it?
If you hold a voucher code, you qualify for a discount/freebie on your online purchase. Depending on the voucher, the codes can be used for
- Product specific discounts,
- Product category discounts,
- Overall shopping cart discounts, or,
- Cart freebies.
Make sure that your voucher code can be used for the product(s) you have in your cart.
During checkout, a summary of your cart can be seen on the right-hand side of the page.
Look for the "Order Summary" and locate the 'Gift Certificate or Promo Code' input box. Insert your voucher code and click on 'Apply' to validate your code. If the voucher is valid, it will be loaded and you can continue the checkout process with the terms of your voucher now applied.
Can I add a product to a wishlist so that it can be purchased later?
Yes of course. Once you’ve identified the product you can add it to your wishlist by clicking on the “Add to wish list” button.
When you’re ready to purchase the items in your wish list, you can access your wish list by logging in or registering if you're a new user and clicking on the My Account -> Wishlist link at the top.
Please ensure that the sizing and colour of the products are correct before completing your order. Take note that product prices may have changed since you last added the item to your wishlist.
Refer A Friend:
Mila & Moo has the ability for you to refer friends, and get a discount voucher if they purchase from Mila & Moo. The steps below describe how to use the referral link.
- Log in to your Mila & Moo account
- Once logged in, go to My Account or view your profile here: https://www.milaandmoo.co.za/profiles-update/
- At the bottom of your account menu you will find your referral link. This link is unique to you. Copy and send it to everyone you want to refer.
- Your referral link is a special sign up link with your unique code. When your friends sign up using your special sign up link, and place and order for R 450.00 or more and the order is successfully paid for, you will automatically receive a R 50.00 voucher via email to use on the Mila & Moo website. This voucher is only valid for 30 days.
Referral Terms & Conditions:
- You can refer as many people as you like, the more you refer the more vouchers you get
- Referrals are only valid when a new user signs up, and places an order for R 450.00 or more and the order is successfully paid for
- Referral vouchers are valid for a period of 1 month and can't be re-issued once they have expired.