Lots of two-piece puzzles for very young children!
This game is inspired by the teachings of Maria Montessori both because it involves various sensory channels in order to make it a more effective, playful experience, and also because it is based on the three-period method, which promotes spontaneous, natural learning. The three-period lesson adopted by Maria Montessori is particularly suitable for introducing children’s first concepts and promoting lexical development. The three-phase process is as follows;• the educator chooses the materials and presents them to the child for an initial identification
• then the educator intervenes by asking the student questions to recognize the subjects using their names
• finally, they consolidate the learning with verification activities.
In this case, the three-period lesson has been adapted to the game of putting together mini-puzzles.
• Recognise a setting with its specificities
• Fine manual skill
• First naturalistic knowledge
• Spatial shapes and creativity
19 puzzles, each one consisting of 2 pieces with special touch tokens
The game is aimed at children aged between 2 and 5 years