Terms and Conditions
Mila & Moo can be accessed at www.milaandmoo.co.za. The site markets and distributes high quality local and international child related products. The site enables buyers to view products and make online purchases and have these products delivered door-to-door.
Mila & Moo is owned by Shinga Veterinary Services cc, registration number 2008/087763/23.
By registering and placing an order on the Mila & Moo website, you enter into a contract of sale with Mila & Moo, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- A sale between you and Mila & Moo only comes into effect once you have placed an order (an order number is generated) and your payment has been received by Mila & Moo (or you have sent us the proof of payment).
- Placing an item in your cart doesn't reserve the product unless the order is completed and payment is made.
- Mila & Moo may remove the product from your cart should the product go out of stock before your order is placed.
- Mila & Moo can't be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
- A tax invoice displaying your order number will be emailed to the email address on your Mila & Moo profile upon completion of your order.
The price of each product is displayed on the product information page. Prices displayed include VAT.
- Prices are determined based on our suppliers' price, recommended retail price and prices offered by other retailers.
- Prices may change without prior notice due to increase in our suppliers' price or other market related conditions.
- When product discounts are applied, the discounted price will be displayed on the product information page, next to the normal retail price, which will have a strike-through.
- When a discount price is displayed on the product page, this price is the price which you will pay upon checkout.
- When a cart discount is applied, the discount will be calculated and displayed upon checkout in your order summary section.